The Welby Croft Staff.
The Welby Croft encourages all staff to take part in training. Most care staff hold a minimum of N.V.Q. level II ,these are either training/trained to level N.V.Q level III and for assessors qualifications.
All staff are trained in Basic First Aid, Food and Hygiene, Moving and Handling, Fire Proceedures, Health and Safety, C.O.S.H.H, Drugs Practise and our own derived training courses.
- Registered Manager Award N.V.Q. Level IIII
- Elderly abuse awareness course.
- N.V.Q. Level III.
- First Aid at Work.
- Food and Hygiene.
- Risk Assessment Course.
- Drug Awareness / Diabetic / Incontinence Assessment.
- R.S.A. Assessors Qualification.
- Moving and Handling Instructors Course.